Want to Join the Catholic Church?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is the process by which people become members of the Roman Catholic Church. Participating in RCIA is much more than going to classes in Catholicism. It’s undergoing a conversion to a new way of life in Christ.
It is a faith journey process designed for:
- Those who have never been baptized.
- Those baptized in another Christian faith tradition who may be interested in joining the Catholic Church.
- Catholics who were baptized but never confirmed and received the Eucharist.
- Anyone who just wants to learn more about the Catholic faith. Maybe your children are being raised as Catholics and you want to better understand the faith tradition they are learning or maybe you’ve attended Church with a Catholic friend and would like to know more.
- Do you know someone who is interested in joining our church?