Holy Trinity Catholic School is accredited by the Oklahoma Conference for Catholic Schools Accrediting Association and through reciprocal agreement by the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
Our curriculum is well-rounded. Students receive daily instruction in religion, language arts, science, math and social studies.
- Member of National Catholic Education Association
- Grades Pre-K Three Year Old through 8th grade
- All Pre-K Four Year Old through Grade 8 teachers are fully certified
- Enrollment – 103 students (2016-2017)
- Average class size: 10
- 12 classrooms; 1 computer lab; library; newly renovated middle school classrooms
- Special classes offered in art, physical education, media, & Spanish