Kara Rother & Mary Beth Wilson (Kindergarten), Kylee Hufnagel & Jaime Rother (1st Grade), Lisa Endres, Sue Patchin, Amber Scheiber, Beth Scheiber, Brian Scheiber, & John Scheiber (2nd Grade), Stephanie Snider & Ryan West (3rd & 4th Grades), Heather Ludwig, & Judy Payne (5th & 6th Grades)
Sadlier’s We Believe Catholic Identity empowers our students to uphold their faith and go out into the world as Catholics—proud of who they are. This program will:
- Build Catholic Identity around core Catholic beliefs, practices, and principles so our students, can truly embody their faith
- Help our students live out their faith with Catholic Identity
- Involve families with tools to enrich their identity as a Catholic family in today’s world
Grades 7 – 8
Elizabeth Schroeder, Zac McDaniels, Tim Schwarz, & Danielle Stover
The Encounter Curriculum will help our students to:
- Be drawn into the amazing story that ties all of Scripture together.
- Experience God’s love for them in a profound way, and see Him as a part of their daily lives.
- Discover the meaning of their faith, and the purpose God has for them.
- Learn how the Old Testament prefigures, prepares for, and prophesies the coming of the Messiah.
- See Jesus as the awaited Messiah who established the Catholic Church to continue His saving mission on earth.
- Witness the power of the Sacraments and the Mass as real encounters with God